Rosemary Roof Tile Vent
Protect your home from damp with the Beddoes Products Rosemary Roof Tile Vent for clay or concrete plain tiles.
Stop loft condensation today — give yourself peace of mind tomorrow.
Order now, so you can get the job done in no time, and tick another item off your to-do list!
The Easiest Way to Vent Your Home
- Installation - One vent replaces 3 tiles
Colour matching - So your roof looks untouched
- Find the right product - Follow the steps below
Delivery - Free on all orders
- Returns - Free 30-day returns (no questions asked!)
The Problem with Roof Ventilation
Everything you do at home generates heat. And all that heat rises through the ceilings into your loft.
So your loft needs to breathe.
You would think that’s a built-in feature. But it’s not.
On older houses, the roof was installed with a breathable membrane or nothing at all.
And the effectiveness of both options? Questionable.
The Solution? — Rosemary Roof Tile Vents
The Beddoes Products Rosemary Tile Vent is a simple solution for roof ventilation.
Want to connect your bathroom extractor fan or soil vent pipe?
Simply add a pipe adaptor.
Choosing Your Product
The key part of ordering a roof tile vent? Buying the right one!
The Beddoes Products Rosemary Tile Vent is compatible with:
Concrete, clay or machine made plain roof tiles.
- Length of tile area – 265 mm
- Length (total) – 337 mm including flange/overlap
- Width (total) – 495 mm
- Width of 1 tile – 165 mm per tile (3 tiles in total)
Choosing Your Package
Suitable for situations where only ventilation is required. If you aren’t connecting to any pipework now or in the future, the ‘vent only’ option is all you require.
Vent + Pipe Adaptor
The pipe adaptor has a 110mm diameter and connects the roof tile vent to extraction units via existing pipework.
Vent + Pipe Adaptor + Flexible Pipe
The flexible pipe provides a high-quality flexible connection between the roof tile vent and existing pipework. It can extend between lengths of 250mm - 550mm. Adjustable ties allow diameters between 120mm - 77mm.
What's It For?
A Beddoes Products Rosemary Roof Tile Vent gives an almost-invisible solution to 2 problems:
1. Ventilation of a roof space
A retrofit solution to condensation in the roof space.
2. Soil or mechanical extraction
A terminal for soil vent pipes or mechanical extraction units - most commonly bathroom extraction.
Airflow resistance charts are available on request to determine the suitability of the product when used in conjunction with extraction units.
How Do You Install It?
Installation is simple.
One unit replaces 3 tiles. No tile or batten cutting is required. The roofing felt needs a diagonal cut for the throat of the ventilator to pass through.
- Cut and fold out the felt underlay
- Position the tile vent
- Nail securely and continue tiling
The Technical Part
- UK designed and manufactured
- Made from thermoplastic
- 3-tile format
- Upper cover containing a grille in the visible area of the tile
- An underbase collects and discharges rainwater back to the roof
- The grille also acts as an insect screen and a baffle against wind-driven rain
- Minimum roof pitch - 22.5 degrees
- The 4mm grille allows an airflow capacity of 7,500mm² per unit
- One tile vent at 0.75 metre centres achieves the equivalent of 10,000mm² per linear metre at low level
- One tile vent at 1.50 metre centres achieves the equivalent of 5,000mm² at high level