Rosemary Roof Tile Vent
It's time to get the job done. Your home needs the right ventilation.
The Rosemary Roof Tile Vent makes it easy to vent your loft, bathroom extractor fan, or soil vent pipe.
The Easiest Way to Vent Your Home
✅ Simple installation - One vent replaces one tile
✅ Colour matching - So your roof looks untouched
✅ Find the right product - Follow the steps below
✅ Free delivery - On all UK orders
✅ 30-day returns - No questions asked
The Big Problem with Roof Ventilation
Old homes don't have any. New homes need more.
You're making more heat (showers, washing, and central heating).
Your home holds heat better (double glazing, loft insulation, and cavity wall insulation).
And that's a problem because warm air rises into the loft, meets the cold surface of the roof, and condensates.
Over time, untreated loft and bathroom condensation can lead to damp, rot, and mould growth.
A Multi-Purpose Solution
The Rosemary Roof Tile Vent is an almost invisible solution with 3 key applications:
🏠 Loft ventilation
💦 Shower fan
🚽 Soil vent pipe
How It Works
There's a grille vent in the top cover with a unit fixed to the back.
Together, they allow air to flow between the roof space and outside.
This is perfect for loft ventilation because it helps to circulate and remove stale air.
Our pipe adaptor makes it easy to connect your bathroom extractor fan - a simple way to exhaust your shower steam.
Any rainwater entering the vent flows out through the bottom, onto the tiles below.
Easy to Install
The Rosemary Roof Tile Vent is quick and easy to fit.
One unit replaces 3 tiles. No tile or batten cutting is required. The roofing felt needs a diagonal cut for the throat of the ventilator to pass through.
- Cut and fold out the felt underlay
- Position the tile vent
- Nail securely and continue tiling
Choose Your Product
The Rosemary Roof Tile Vent is compatible with:
Concrete, clay or machine made plain roof tiles.
- Length of tile area – 265 mm
- Length (total) – 337 mm including flange/overlap
- Width (total) – 495 mm
- Width of 1 tile – 165 mm per tile (3 tiles in total)
Not the colour you're looking for? Try our Plain Tile Vent.
Or browse our full collection of Roof Tile Vents.
Choose Your Package
This option is perfect for loft ventilation.
If you're not connecting to any pipework, now or in the future, this option is all you need.
Vent + Pipe Adaptor
The pipe adaptor connects the vent to extraction units via existing pipework.
Diameter - 110mm
You can buy the pipe adaptor separately later here: pipe adaptor
Vent + Pipe Adaptor + Flexible Pipe
The flexible pipe provides a high-quality flexible connection between the roof tile vent and existing pipework.
It can extend between lengths of 250mm - 550mm.
Adjustable ties allow diameters between 120mm - 77mm.
You can buy the flexible pipe separately later here: flexible pipe
The Technical Part
- UK designed and manufactured
- Made from thermoplastic
- 3-tile format
- Upper cover containing a grille in the visible area of the tile
- An underbase collects and discharges rainwater back to the roof
- The grille also acts as an insect screen and a baffle against wind-driven rain
- Minimum roof pitch - 22.5 degrees
- The 4mm grille allows an airflow capacity of 7,500mm² per unit
- One tile vent at 0.75 metre centres achieves the equivalent of 10,000mm² per linear metre at low level
- One tile vent at 1.50 metre centres achieves the equivalent of 5,000mm² at high level